|COC 563||08:00||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 0058||09:00||DOUALA||Take off at 09:17|
|CAJ 522||10:15||POINTE NOIRE||Check-in|
|ET 0861||12:10||ADDIS ABABA||Check-in|
|Q8 0896||19:30||POINTE NOIRE|
|CAJ 523||15::45||POINTE NOIRE|
|COC 568||17::05||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 0897||18::55||POINTE NOIRE|
Setting up your business, be it for sales or service provision inside our airports means taking advantage of a commercial showcase, the potential market of thousands of customers consisting of passengers and employees working on the airport platform.
AERCO constantly seeks innovative companies able to run sustainable businesses or temporary businesses.
The selection is based on application record or on individual interview (defense of the application) To successfully analyse the feasibility of your project, send to the Managing Director of AERCO:
• Your motivations to develop the activity related to your project;
• Your activity (nature, products and services offered, pricing, business policy, target cus- tomers, market research…),
• Your work experience,
• Your needs to carry out the activity (shop, warehouse, location preference, miscellane- ous…)
• Your development plans (architectural style, plans…).
• The estimated budget for your activity (turnover, sales margin, net income, investments, etc…).
• Your financial capacity for this project
For more information, we would be happy to answer your requests:
• Or call the Sales and area Manager of AERCO, Mr Alain NGOMA at +242 06 616 08 88
• The operator supports the development of the sales point
o To comply with safety measures, shop design, the facilities and furniture to install are strictly subject to the prior approval of AERCO.
• The operator must be check the compliance of their facilities by an approved security company
• This area is part of an area opened to the public, and is therefore subject to specific safety measures
• Duration of the license
o The License to operate sales activities is granted for a period defined according to the type of activity and the nature of the investments.
• In return for the license of temporary occupation of the airport public places, the operator pays AERCO fees consisting of:
o A quarterly fixed amount, calculated on the basis of the m² occupied (see tariff guide)
o Rental expense (see tariff guide)
o Variable fees proportional to the revenues excluding tax and/or with a minimum guaranteed flat rate.