|COC 563||08:00||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 0058||09:00||DOUALA||Take off at 09:17|
|CAJ 522||10:15||POINTE NOIRE||Check-in|
|ET 0861||12:10||ADDIS ABABA||Check-in|
|Q8 0896||19:30||POINTE NOIRE|
|CAJ 523||15::45||POINTE NOIRE|
|COC 568||17::05||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 0897||18::55||POINTE NOIRE|
Before leaving, check the validity of your Passport which shall exceed 6 months.
To enter Congo Brazzaville, it is required to be issued a visa prior to your arrival and be vaccinated against yellow fever (you must have your international vaccination card).
No visa is issued upon arrival in the country.
In France, visa applications are made to the Consulate of the Republic of Congo and the following documents are required:
• Original passport valid for 6 months at least;
• Full visa application form;
• 2 recent passport photographs;
• An accommodation certificate or a hotel booking confirmation;
• A copy of the international vaccination card mentioning the mandatory vaccine against yellow fever.
The fees for a single-entry visa, in 2016, amount to € 62 with a duration of less than 15 days or €
117 for a multiple-entry visa valid for 90 days (subject to changes).
Good to know:
The vaccine against yellow fever must be done 10 days prior to your entry to the country. You may be denied access by the health authorities if you fail to comply with this requirement.
• Universal vaccines (DT Polio, hepatitis B);
• Typhoid fever and hepatitis A;
• Meningococcal meningitis
Congo Brazzaville is a malaria-endemic region, it is advised to protect yourself with mosquito repellent sprays.