|TWC 452||10:30||POINTE NOIRE||Check-in|
|AAT 102||10:30||POINTE NOIRE||Check-in|
|TWC 454||16:30||POINTE NOIRE|
|AAT 104||16:45||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 204||18:30||POINTE NOIRE|
|Q8 201||08::25||POINTE NOIRE||Landed at 08:30|
|HF 0859||09::00||ABIDJAN||Expected at 08:36|
|TWC 451||09::10||POINTE NOIRE|
|AAT 101||09::15||POINTE NOIRE|
|TWC 453||15::25||POINTE NOIRE|
|AAT 103||15::45||POINTE NOIRE|
• International flights:
• The passenger must be present when baggage is checked in. It is forbidden to check-in baggage on the traveler’s behalf.
• To get to the boarding gate, you will go through a first checkpoint of the border police where you will be required to show your boarding pass as well as your valid passport.
• Then, your baggage and personal belongings will be inspected with x-ray screening devices.
• All prohibited items will be removed during security screenings and destroyed without compensation.
• Keep only in the carry-on baggage your valuable or fragile items and items necessary for your trip
• Make sure not to take prohibited or dangerous items on board
• Never leave your baggage unattended
• Never accept a parcel or luggage from an unknown person.
• Have your boarding pass and your Passport ready before getting to the checkpoints
• Place separately in a box electronic devices (laptop, tablets, phones…)
• Put your money, keys and other personal belongings in your jacket or in your hand baggage
• Put your baggage, coat, jacket together in a box.
To ensure flight safety, it is strictly prohibited to carry as checked baggage or hand baggage the following substances:
• Flammable substances
• Oxidizing substances
• Toxic products
• Radioactive substances
Objects such as firearms, cold weapons and blunt objects are prohibited in cabin baggage. They will be confiscated and destroyed during security check without compensation.
Restrictions and exceptions
Liquids and aerosol products with a quantity less than 100 ml are allowed on board. These products must be contained in a transparent and resealable plastic bag.
Liquid medications must be carried with prescription listing the components of the treatment. Baby foods, necessary for the duration of the flight, are allowed on board.
Some countries have established specific restrictions on the transport of liquid products. It is recommended to contact the company in charge of the transportation for more information.